Inspirations are quotes or images that help to create content for you alumni to engage with. This article describes how to create an inspiration and how they are displayed in the stream.
This feature is only available to admins and moderators. Once posted, the inspiration will trigger a push notification to the user if that notification setting is enabled.
To create an Inspiration:
- Access the "content" section from the dashboard page
- Select the create post button, the choose "inspiration"
- Input your text or select the camera icon to select an image
- Input a date/time when the post should be published
- Select which group (if you have multiple groups) the post should apply to
- Select the "post" button when complete
Example of Inspirations:
You'll see that inspirations aren't posted as if they are coming from your account. In this view the user will see the inspiration appearing in the stream and then also appearing in an aggregate view of "all" inspirations.